The History of Pride
Some LGBTQ Resources in the Cleveland Metropolitan Area
- LGBT Center of Greater Cleveland
- Ohio Educator’s Guide to GLBTQ Resources
- The Trevor Project
- How to Start a Gay-Straight Alliance
- Gay, Lesbian & Straight Education Network (GLSEN) — Northeast Ohio Chapter of the gay, lesbian and straight education network.
- Know Your Rights! A Quick Guide for LGBT High School Students
- The National Gay and Lesbian Task Force
Genderbread & Intersectionlity
- Killermann, S (2018). Breaking through the binary: Gender explained using continuums The GenderBread Person v3.3
- Cisgender Privilege
- Killermann, S (2012). You Soup: Understanding diversity and the Intersections of Identity.
What do you know about the John Carroll Campus support for LGBTQ students?
Characterize how your HS supported LGBTQ students. What role was played by students, teachers, administration? Was your school hostile? Were some people hostile? students? teachers? administrators? What type of changes would you like to see?