WebPost1: CLASS SURVEY
When you have completed your first blog post, please publish it to your weblog and send the address of your weblog to me in an email message. Use the email address you expect me to use to communicate with you this semester.
- What name do you prefer to be called? Do you have preferred pronouns?
- Hometown and photograph of you (inserted in your blog so we can connect you with your name).
- Grade level and subject(s) that you want to teach.
- What are you into; what makes you special? Share a few “unique” aspects about yourself that would help our classroom community get to know you a bit more. Are you on an athletic team? Sing in the choir? Are you trying out for a play? Painting? What are you planning on doing this semester in your life that is noteworthy?
- I want to know what matters most to you. To this end, please share with the class an essay that is essential to your interests. (Include the reference/link to the essay [chapter, article, website] and a few sentences about its significance to you).
- Which course-approved service activity did you enroll in through CSSA’s registration website? Enroll as a service participant and register for a course-approved service activity through CSSA’s registration website: http://jcu.givepulse.com
Learning Style and more:
7. Being as specific as you can, what must be in place for you to feel comfortable taking intellectual and creative risks in a college classroom?
Education Past and Present
8. Please discuss what are, for you, some significant issues or concerns facing the field of education right now.
About Dr. Shutkin:
9. Write down a question or two that you would like to ask me about myself or the class.
Thank you and all good things,