Week Six | Wide-awakeness & the Life of the Teacher
Greene, M. (2018/1978). Wide-awakeness and the moral life. In A. R. Sadovnik, P. W. Cookson Jr., S. F. Semel, & R. W. Coughlan (Eds.), Exploring education: An introduction to the foundations of education (5th ed., pp. 218-224). New York, NY: Routledge.
Tuesday | 2 October
Noteworthy & Current Events & Service Learning (reports from the field)
- Current Events
- Notes about assessment
- Notes about current events in education
Blog Post Discussion Equality of Educational Opportunity I (LC I, II, IV)
- I like how you said…
- Could you tell me more about…
- When you said…, it reminded me of…
Learning Experience Maxine Greene (1978). Wide-awakeness and the moral life.
Thursday | 4 October
Noteworthy & Current Events
- Learning Communities Schedule
- Learning Communities for Thursday 11 October: LCII Seminar concerning reading & lesson planning: Freire, P. (2013/1972). The banking concept of education.
Learning Communities: LCIV Seminar concerning next Tuesday’s reading & lesson planning: Spring (2018) 5 Equality of Educational Opportunity: Race, Gender, and Special Needs & 6 Student Diversity.
Discussion / Overview: Next week’s readings and themes: Spring (2018) 5 Equality of Educational Opportunity: Race, Gender, and Special Needs & 6 Student Diversity.