Elements to address in your Current Connections BlogPost in four (4) parts
Current Connection BlogPosts are due at midnight on the Tuesday following classroom discussions.
Following the current connection you shared with your LC, and to earn credit for your work, each LC member writes a first person narrative essay (~250 words).
Part 1 | About the current connection you shared with class, please discuss
- Themes from the reading you chose to emphasize and why,
- Connection(s) between the assigned reading and your selected current connection article.
Part 2 | Self-Reflection
- Prior knowledge/Lived experience relative to your current connection
- What you learned about the topic
- Why the topic matters to you