- AR 112 – 54 – Applied Strategic Learning – This one-credit, seven weeks course still has seats left in the Tues/Thurs 3:30 pm – 4:20 pm section and is open until 3/16. Students learn how to improve study habits, develop study skills, learn how to better prepare for tests, and be more effective with study time. Students will also have opportunities to connect with campus resources.
- Meeting with a Peer Success Advisor (PSA) – We have employed five (5) students this spring to meet with students about study skills, time management, and even remote learning fatigue via the learning commons study tables. Students can access this resource through the learning commons calendar under the Study Skills link.
- JCU Success Workshops – We have two more workshops in our series this semester:
- Bounce Back, Building Resilience after a Bad Test or Assignment, Wed, March 24 from 7 pm – 7:45 pm, Zoom: https://johncarrolluniversity.zoom.us/j/91678864212
- Focus and Concentration – How to Beat Procrastination, Wed, April 21 from 7pm – 7:45pm, Zoom: https://johncarrolluniversity.zoom.us/j/99114443385
- Students can access our past workshops on our youtube channel.
- Meeting with an Academic Success Advisor – Ed Mish and Lisa Ramsey are both available to meet with students one-on-one to discuss a plan to achieve their academic goals. Students can make appointments with them directly at the calendar links below:
- Lisa Ramsey – https://calendly.com/lmramsey
- Ed Mish – https://calendly.com/emish
Please contact the Academic Success Center with any questions or concerns.